Current Mood: A bit Boring
Currently listening to: nothing.
Journal:
Okay, so this is Friday. I woke up late and I was out of transportation this morning. My cars are all gone, I mean gone somewhere and idk. So, I decided to ask my boyfriend whether he could pick me up and drop me at school and YEAY he said YES. So I waited for like 30 minutes.
At school, I went to those teacher's board and quickly searched for my name. I wasn't written on the board so I don't have to do the remedial tests yeayy. I passed all subjects THANK GOD. hahaa. Actually I wasn't really sure on IPS as you know, I have told you on my last post. yeah, right.
After hanging out at school, I went to watch Twilight with my boyfriend. yeay.. I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THE MOVIE! Edward C. was definitely cool and Kstew's acting was dramatically cool too :) I just love the story. And I'm waiting for the second one to come out soon babyy.. I hate James (as in the movie) but I love the real one :p Well, he's kinda annoying. He killed people and he was actually blessed with a magic smell power hahaa.. I dont care anyway.
Umm, after the movie, we went to his house to take a cake. His sister asked him to deliver the cake to her friend's house. So, he drove to his sister's friend's house and we went to BMC to visit Lukas who had been sick for a while. He's so poor. He didn't do the exam completely. Well, get well soon buddy. It was raining that time so we had to quickly run to the car but unfortunately those puddles went over my shoes and those were wet -_-. He drove me home and now I'm at home.
The lights were off a couple of hours ago. And now it's ON again yeay :) okay ppl, i should go bbye