Currently listening to: Fixing a Broken Heart - Vanessa's blog
Current mood: TiredJournal:What has happened? Everyone tried to influence me to believe in my boyfriend. Well, I know I should. But, it came again. Those feelings. Those unstable feelings. I can't do this anymore. I don't even know whose right or wrong. Everyone has proves. Including them. The "E" texted me again, he does say those things. The things that has broken my heart a few months ago. How could this be? How can I get out of this world? This suspicious things. Whom can I blame on? Who's telling lies? Who's actually wrong?
When will this end?
Why did he do that?
Who's right or wrong?
Where's that "E" man?
Should I believe in him?
What's going to happen next?
Should I leave it all just like this?
How could I face this mystery world?
--------------------------------------------------
tell me why?
tell me how?
tell me what?
tell me when?
tell me where?
tell me who/m?
:: Why can't I just have fun like the other girls did?
:: Why must I face this thing twice?
:: Why can't they just leave me alone without breaking my heart?
:: Why do they have to break my heart again?
:: What have I done wrong?
:: What's going on actually?
:: Why is there no actual proves neither reasons.
:: Why God sent me into this kinda drama?
Well, it's not that I don't wanna believe in anybody. But they have the same proves. It's just so hard for me to make a decision. Life is full of choices. I know that. But why should this happen again? He came again, he did the same thing and the E came again and did the same thing as well. This is confusing. I should find the answer sooner or later. Well, maybe, sooner the better ;)