Bonjour!
cuando la vida juega en cada letra en cada página
Love is like a butterfly. They will come along as we go on but they'll never come back perfectly.
There must be something unusual about it :]
[to navigate click on the grouped words below the picture above.:]
Love is like a butterfly. They will come along as we go on but they'll never come back perfectly.
There must be something unusual about it :]
[to navigate click on the grouped words below the picture above.:]
xoxo,
Raissa M
Raissa M
You! hehehe.. well, the highest was English= 97. and the lowest was LH= 75. Urgh. And did you know? The night before my report card was given, i was actually dreaming of getting
. About my last blog, it was actually James who was fooling me (again). I really didn't believe it at the first time. But what else can I say? It is what it is now. We just can't read their minds and change them easily. Let the time heal :).
I hope I could have something like that again :). He invited a few couples and his other friends. Me & James, Yurike & Rizky, Tarathya & Rendy and himself with his beloved girlfriend, Natalia. They were so romantic, grilling those foods together with love hahaha. Am I too over? Well, yeah that was a great night, Friday night. After the dinner, we played cards "Capsah", yeah that was the name of the game we played on like 50 times as I've said before.
